Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Update-1/30/14

Wow! Another week has gone by already. I have been very busy this week. In addition to writing, I am starting to plan some of the details of my 2015 wedding. I don't really know why I felt a sudden urge to work on it, but I figured it would be a good thing to do it before I don't want to have anything to do with weddings again. (My writing muse and my natural tomboyish nature are not a good combination with planning a wedding. I give it a week before they kill the wedding fairy and I ignore the whole wedding thing for another three months.) So that's my personal life.

On the writing side of things, When Friendship Becomes More is now officially UNDER CONTRACT!!!!! The short story will be published as part of an anthology that will be released by DSP in either April or May. All proceeds of this anthology will be going to a really great cause, so stay tuned for more details.

Speaking of charity anthologies, I have finished the second draft of A Mysterious Savior. This short story will be submitted for consideration to be included in a charity anthology for Project Fierce, a shelter for LGBT youth in Chicago. The anthology will be published by Less than Three Press in July. My short story needs a little bit more work and then I'm hoping to submit it next week.

I'm still plugging along at the first Elpis book. I didn't get as much writing done as I wanted in the last few days, but I had to take time out for my short stories. I'm hoping to finish the third chapter tonight and hopefully I will be able to spend more time on it next week.

Still waiting on news about MWMGML and Death-Meet Love and Happiness.

I think that's about it for now. Remember to check back on Monday for the next installment of The Saga of Steve and Joey. It's going to be a very important part this week. (*hint, hint*) Until then...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment