Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Update-2/27/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good week. For me, I have had a crazy week and I'm not ready to go to work tomorrow. I guess I have to. But before I do, here's my weekly update.

So the big one is something all of you probably already know. I'm going to GRL 2014 as a Supporting Author! I am so excited. I can't wait to go and meet everyone. I've already picked out some swag and I'm hoping to book my hotel room in the next week. General registration starts on Saturday and I can't wait to hear who else is going.

On the writing front, I've had a very good week on Elpis Academy: Atty and Chase. I've crossed the 45,000 word mark and I'm working on Chapter 17/22. This story will probably come in between 55,000 and 60,000 words. I'm hoping to wrap up the first draft next week.

Someone Who Loves the Real Me has hit a wall. I'm hoping that I'll be able to work past that, but I don't know. We'll see in the coming weeks.

I had a new novel idea come and hit me over the head. It's a traditional science-fiction, in a similar vain as Xibalta. This adult series is called the Noxium trilogy and the first book is called Escape. I have a basic outline done and about a thousand words down. This will probably be my next project once Elpis is done.

When Friendship Becomes More is now done with its second round of edits. The final proof should be coming soon. 

Nothing new to report on MGMWML or Death-Meet Love and Happiness.

I think that's about it for now. Check back of Monday for Part 2 of 3 in Steve and joey's wedding! See you all then. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment