Thursday, September 5, 2013

Progress in a New World

So I made great progress on Journey to Xibalta over my weekend. (For those who are confused, I worked Friday-Tuesday, so Wednesday and Thursday make up my weekend.) Anyway, I wrote about 13,000 words and three complete chapters. Considering I spent a lot of time relaxing and watching TV, I'm really pleased. The book is going really well. The main characters have landed on Xibalta and are starting to explore. I'm having a lot of fun having my MC explore this new world. My only problem is the book is starting to veer from my original outline. So I think I'm going to have to tweak the middle part of the book oulune. That shouldn't be too hard, though. This one is going much smoother than MWMGML, which makes me very happy. At this rate, I could have Journey done before Thanksgiving.

In other news, I just got the cover for Sacrifices. It's amazing. Aaron Anderson did a fantastic job. I can't wait to show everyone in the near future. Keep looking here for more updates.

Okay, so I have to get up for work in a little over four hours, so I should go to sleep. Have a nice Friday everyone!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment