Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Update-7/17/14

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had a great week. Mine has been very busy, but somehow I have also managed to have some personal time away from work and writing, which is slightly unusual. But I had a great time. And, somehow, I have still managed to be productive. This is what I have done this week:

The Project Fierce Anthology is OUT!!! You can go buy it now. All of the information is in the post below. So, if you haven't already, go pick up your copy TODAY!

Death Gets a Boyfriend is getting a little closer every week. This week I finished the blurb. I'm just waiting for the galley now. So exciting!!

My other big news for the week is that I have started a new novel entitled His World, His Game, My Love and, in case you were wondering, yes, it is the sequel to My World, My Game, My Love. I have the first chapter done and am working on the second. It will be a little while until it's done, but I'm happy with where the story is going so far.

Still waiting on word from MWMGML and Finding Love in the Darkness. The Janiman has been accepted, but since it was for a charity anthology my submission was already guaranteed. So I'm waiting for production to start on that.

I hope everyone has a great week! See everyone on Monday for the next part of The Saga of Steve and Joey and a special mystery post! Until then...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment