Friday, December 5, 2014

Thursday Update-12/4/14

Hello everyone and Happy Friday! I am sorry about the delay, but my Internet decided to die on me last night. It is amazing how little you can do when that happens. Thankfully everything is working properly again so I can update you on what's been going on.

The first draft of Survival is just about finished. I only have a few finishing touches before I can start up on the second draft and the third book in the trilogy. I have never had such a hard time finishing a novel before but hopefully the next one will be easier.

I also have some exciting news. I am going to be part of a brand-new free read series. But it's not just me. There will be lots of other authors participating in this round robin. The first story goes live right here on January 5th so stay tuned.

I think that's about it for now. Until next week...

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment