Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Update-2/12/15

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone had great week. I did, but it was crazy. My man and I close on our house in less than a week and there is all sorts of paperwork and financial things to worry about, in addition to packing. But it is fun. And in a few weeks, we will be moved in to our brand-new house. So exciting!!

Of course with everything going on in my personal life, not much writing has gotten done. I did a little work on Rebellion, but that is about it. I wish I had more to tell everyone, but it may be a few weeks before I can.

On the flip side, while I have no time to write, the free read round robin I am involved in, is still going strong. "Different Tracks" is up to part 12 now. You can keep up to date with the story on my social media pages and all of the links for previous parts can be found under the free read section of this blog.

I think that is about it for now. I am not sure I will be able to post an update next week, but I will try. Have a great week everyone!!

~Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new home, Sophie! I hope you and your guy share of lifetime of love there.

    ReplyDelete