Monday, July 8, 2013

Success!

I am official. Last week, I signed a contract with Harmony Ink Press for the publication for The Sacrifices We Make! It will be released sometime in the Fall. I will post more details here as we go along. But in the meantime, happy dance!!!!

As for my writing, I have been a little slow. There is apparently a lot of paperwork that comes with publication, so I have been working on that. I did start a holiday short story, tentatively entitled "Culture Shock." So far so good on that, but I have a long way to go. MWMLMG is going well. I have about 3/4 done and am hoping to have the first draft done by the end of the month.

I also have some wonderful news for all of my readers. Dreamspinner author Brynn Stein has started a weekly prompt on her blog, which can be found here. I will be participating in this as much as I can, with work and my other writing. Currently, I am working on prompt one and should have it done tonight. When I have finished, I will be posting it under the original prompt on Brynn's page and here on my page. You can find all of my free reads under the tag "free reads." So look for a lot more free reads coming up!

Happiness all around!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment