Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Small Setback

For everyone who was wondering what ever happened to Culture Shock, I thought that I would update you. I just received word that it will not be accepted for publication at this point. I'm a little disappointed, but life will go on. I might hang onto it, change it around and try again. Or I might just put it here as a free read later in the year. I haven't decided. As for short stories, I'm 0 for 2 right now. Not the best start. But I have a few ideas for a couple more, so I'm going to keep going with the shorts for now. That might change if my novels take off, but we will see. For now, I'm just going to focus on MWMGML. I still want to get that to the publisher for consideration by the end of the month. Hopefully, that will go better.

Have a great week everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment