Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another Great Weekend

Wow! I have to say that I never expected this weekend to be as productive as it was. I am officially done with the second draft of Sacrifices. I should only have to go through it one or two more times before it is ready to go in. All of the major issues are fixed, so now it is just making sure that all of the spelling and grammar is correct. I have to say that I am really happy with the way that it turned out. I think that is a really great novel and I have a good chance at getting it published.

In other news, I have started to plan out my next novel. It is called My World, My Love, My Game. It is about a gay football player whose personal life is spread all over the media and causes havoc for him and his love. I am still working out a lot of the details, but I think it is an intriguing story line, especially considering all of the real professional athletes who are starting to come out.

Anyway, I think that that is it for me. I hope that everyone has a good couple of days.

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment