Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Update

Hello all,
    First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there. I hope that you are having a great day.
    Second, despite the shocking lack of sleep and all of the work, I have managed to do some productive work on both of my novels. I managed to fix one of my nagging problems in Sacrifices. One of the chapters was too long so I needed to cut it, but it was all necessary information and the chapter could not be redistributed. But I figured that out. I also finished my outline for My World, My Love, My Game. I think that this could be a really good story and it might even have the potential to become a series. I am hoping to finish Sacrifices and send it in the next two weeks. If that happens then I might be able to start MWMLMG by the end of the month. Hopefully, life will stay out of my way and let me work.
    Finally, I wanted to let everyone know that I am now on Twitter. You can follow me and my random thoughts at Sophie Bonaste.

Have a great week everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment