Friday, May 31, 2013

Pre-Vacation Post

Hello all!
    Well, this will be my last post for awhile. Starting early Sunday, I will be cutting myself off from the Internet for one week. Completely. No e-mail, no twitter, no Facebook, no Blogger, no anything. This is the second time I have willingly disconnected from the Internet so I can say that it is very freeing. There is something very nice about not needing to worry about who needs me. But fear not, if anyone needs me I will be back in a week. Just leave me a message and I will get back to you.
     I have had a very productive writing week as well. I just finished Chapter 6 of 21(ish) of MWMLMG and have over 18,000 words done. I have a few days between the end of my real vacation and when I have to return from work so I am hoping to get half of it done by the time before I have to reenter the real world. The book is giving me a little bit more trouble than I hoped, especially stupid Chapter 6, but I am happy with how it is turning out. I am also considering changing the title from My World, My Love, My Game to My World, My Game, My Love. I will probably make a decision when I get back. Any thoughts?
    I hope everyone has a great week and I will be in touch when I get back.

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment