Thursday, December 19, 2013

Making Sense of my Crazy LIfe

Hello everyone!
   I am very sorry I have not been on here too much lately. Real life has really kept me very busy. I haven't had much time for writing or anything else. Christmas is always a really busy time for me, as I spend time with family and friends. If anyone out there is following me, I do most of my work on Wednesdays and Thursdays, as those are my days off. Well, I lost yesterday because I took a day trip to New York with some family. It was a great day, but there was no writing. And today, I slept most of the day. Going forward isn't much better. For the next two weeks I have to work mandatory 6 days. (The "joys" of working in a Customer Service industry.) So until my birthday comes around on January 11th,  not much will be moving on the writing front.
     But here is where all of my writing stands now. MWMGML was just resubmitted for consideration. Hopefully, there will be a better result this time. Look for more updates in the new year. The first draft of Death: Meet Love and Happiness is finished and I am hoping to start the editing in the next few weeks. I don't know how successful I will be, but hopefully, I can edit a chapter or two on the days I work. My short story, which I was hoping to finish this year, was put on hold when I found out I needed to edit MWMGML. That will take first priority once I have time again. When all that is done, hopefully, MWMGML will be under contract and I can start the second book in that series. If not, maybe I will start another small project. i don't really know. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. But I'll be sure to keep you updated.
     I hope this clears up my absence lately. Keep checking back for more updates on my writing, as well as free reads on Mondays! Thank you!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment