Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Update-3/6/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good week. Here is my writing update for this week!

My big news now is that as of today the first draft of Elpis Academy-Atty and Chase is done. The book still needs a good amount of work. I have to flesh out some things, but I think it has some real potential. I will probably be putting it aside for at least a week, probably two so I can look at it again with fresh eyes.

My other big story is about Someone who Loves the Real Me. I had really hit a wall with the story. I knew the character was right, but the story wasn't. But I'm happy to report the writer's block is now over and I know what I'm going to do with the story. Henceforth, the story will be renamed The Phoenix. More details later.

I just finished the galley proof for When Friendship Becomes More. I hoping to have more details on its release by the time next week.

Still waiting on MWMGML, Death and A Mysterious Savior. (I'm getting tired of waiting.)

On a personal note, I'm really excited to have the next three days off from work. (YEAH!!!!) While I do plan on doing some writing, I am also planning to take a day off to just chill. I'm really looking forward to that. The bulk of my extra time will be spent working on a new story, since I hate editing so much. After all, why work on something you hate when your on vacation?

So I think that's it for now. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you all soon.

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment