Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Update-5/15/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone's had a great week. I didn't have the greatest week in the world, but thankfully things have really calmed down. I had a lot of personal issues to handle in the past seven days and it kind of dragged me down. As a result, it has been a quiet writing week. But here's my update anyway:

My big news for this week is Death has moved into the editing phase. I should be getting the first round of edits in the next few weeks. I'm really excited about this one, so I'm happy we've moved into the next phase. I can't wait for everyone to read it!

I had two big project I worked on this week. The first is Escape, which is very close to crossing the 20K word mark. It's coming along very nicely and I think it could be a great series. The second is a new short story called Finding Love in the Darkness. This is is an adult fantasy that I'm working on for an anthology call. I'm hopeful this one will be more successful at finding a home than my last few short stories.

I think that's about it for now. Still waiting on word about MWMGML, but that could still be awhile. I just have a hard time with patience. And The Saga of Steve and Joey is still ongoing so be sure to check back on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment