Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday Update-5/22/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!!!! I hope everyone has had a great week so far. Mine has been fairly productive. Here's my update for the week!

Death will be moved into the editing phase officially on June 11th. I really excited. Fingers crossed it will be out by GRL!

Escape has once again been my focus for the week. I am just about to cross the halfway mark. Here's hoping I can finish it on vacation.

Finding Love in the Darkness hasn't moved much this week. But I'm hoping to work more on that tomorrow.

I think that's about it. I wrote so much this week, but when it's all one story it doesn't make for an exciting update. Check back on Monday for a new part in The Saga of Steve and Joey. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment