Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Update-5/29/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone had a great week. I have had a great week. Why? Because I am now officially on vacation from the Evil Day Job. And I don't have to go back until the 13th of June. I'm very excited about that. But outside of my EDJ, there is my writing job. So here's what's going on with that.

Escape is moving along nicely. I'm hoping to get to the 40K word mark by the end of the week. Furthermore, I'm hoping to have the first draft done by the time I go back to work. It's an ambitious goal, but I'm hopeful it will get done. Keep your fingers crossed.

Finding Love in the Darkness is also moving along. I have the whole thing planned out. I just need the time to write it. That will probably get my full attention when the first draft of Escape is done.

Still waiting on word from MWMGML.

So that's about it. Now I am flying out to California on Saturday and I won't be back until late on the 6th of June. So there will not be any new posts next week and my presence on social media will be sketchy at best. But don't worry because I will be back in two weeks with a brand new update! Talk to you all then!!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment