Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Update-5/1/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a great week! Personally, I have had a fairly productive week. As you can see below...

My big news for the week is that MWMGML has been sent off for consideration. Again. I'm really happy with the changes, but it's so different from the first draft. It's been such a long road. Fingers crossed third time is a charm.

Also, this week, I finished the first round of professional edits for A Mysterious Savior. So that is coming along nicely. Release is still set for July so keep checking back for more information.

Now that MWMGML is done, I have turned my attention back to Escape. I wrote a couple thousand words on that this week and I'm hoping to get a lot more than that done in the next few weeks. My goal is that the first draft is done by June 12th.

Still no word on A Big, Beautiful Love and it's driving me nuts. I am checking my email every two second hoping for a reply. Ugh!

Well, I think that's it for this week. I hope I have more news for everyone soon. Have a great weekend everyone and remember to check by Monday for a new part in The Saga of Steve and Joey. 

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment