Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Update-6/19/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone has had a great week. Mine has been good, with the exception of going back to work at the Evil Day Job. It's always hard after a long vacation. But that doesn't mean I have mean neglecting my writing. Here's what I have done this week:

First of all, Death-Meet Love and Happiness has had a title change! From now on, it will be known as Tommy's Death. In addition to changing the title, I also completed the first round of edits. So that's going well.

As for my WIPs, this week I spent a lot of time on Finding Love in the Darkness and I am happy to say the first draft is done. Next week I will be editing it and will submitting within the next two weeks. I also have an outline for my new story. I'm still working on a title, but this will be part of a new TJ/Eric anthology. It will be a sci-fi story that revolves around one teenager's chance to prove he's worthy of adulthood in a grueling test. More on that next week.

Also, big news on the Project Fierce Anthology! It is now available for preorder! So get your copy here.

Well, I think that's it for this week. Still waiting on word about MWMGML so fingers crossed because it should be soon. Have a great week everyone!!!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment