Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Update-6/26/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope that everyone is having a good week. Mine has been fairly quiet, but productive. Here's where things stand now.

The Project Fierce Anthology is coming out in less than three weeks. Get your copy now right here. It's even on sale so what are you waiting for??

Tommy's Death is moving along really nicely. It is currently undergoing a second round of edits. I also just got the cover and it is beautiful!!! I can't wait to show everyone. There will probably be yet another title change on this one, so I will keep everyone posted.

Finding Love in the Darkness is also going well. The second draft is done and I should be ready to send it in next week.

My new TJ/Eric story is also progressing. I still haven't figured out a title, but the first draft is coming along nicely. I should be done with it by the middle of July.

I think that's about it for now. Remember to come back on Monday for the next part in The Saga of Steve and Joey. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

~Sophie

PS-Oh, oh,  I almost forgot. Dreamspinner is also having a sale to celebrate their 1000th paperback. All of their books are on sale, including The Sacrifices We Make and the Grand Adventures Anthology. So go buy them now!!! The sale is only going on until June 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment