Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Update-2/13/14

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is surviving the snow. I know I have about ten inches outside my door with the promise of more tonight. Way too much snow, if you ask me. My wallet agrees with me as I've had to call out of work because of all this stuff. I would like to say that means I've gotten lots of writing done, but there's something about having a snow day that makes one really lazy. But somehow, someway things have still been written. So without any more delay, here's this week's update!

Elpis Academy-Atty and Chase is still moving along, slowly but surely. I have broken the 20,000 word mark, which means it should be about 1/3 done. I also did some work on the outline and changed some things around and I think it will make for a much better story. My goal is to be done with the first draft in a month and have it submitted by Easter.

When Friendship Becomes More is still in the editing stage. Nothing new to report.

Someone Who Loves the Real Me didn't progress this week. My goal was to work on it during my working week. Sadly, there was a death in my extended family that took up all my free time this week. Hopefully, I can get back into it this week.

Still waiting on word/contract for MWMGML, Death-Meet Love and Happiness and A Mysterious Savior. 

I think that's about everything. Be sure to check back for another update next week and a new free read this Monday. See you all then.

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment