Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Update-4/10/14

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a great week! Here's what's been going on with me:

I haven't had the most productive week. With the Easter holiday fast approaching, I'm losing a lot of writing time. But I still managed to do some things.

I'm almost done with the rewrites for MWMGML. However, next week I'm spending my off days in NYC so I don't know how much work I'll get done. Still I'm hoping to finish that by the end of May.

Death-Meet Love and Happiness is progressing. While it has not formally moved into the editing stage yet, I have filled out the paperwork for the cover. Unlike Sacrifices, I have no idea what I want the cover to look like so I'm really excited to see what they come up with.

On a more depressing note, I've given up on The Phoenix. It just wasn't working and with the anthology deadline so close, I'm just shutting the door on it. Maybe I'll come back to it at another time, but for right now, it's going in the rejected pile.

I managed to do a little work on Escape. I really like how this one is coming along. I think this will be my next big project after I finish MWMGML.

Still waiting for news on A Big, Beautiful Love.

I think that's about it for this week. I may or may not have an update for you guys next week. I just don't think I'll be able to get much writing done this coming week. But if anything exciting happens, I'll let you guys know. Have a great week everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment