Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday Update-4/24/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a great week. I have. Here's my weekly update for this week.

Well, the good news for the week is that I was a lot more productive this week than last week. I am still working really hard on the rewrites for MWMGML, but I feel like I am almost finished. It should only take me a few more weeks before I can resubmit! Yeah!

Once MWMGML is done, I plan on working some more on Escape. I really love this one and I think it's going to be something special. But it's kind of been pushed aside in favor of getting MWMGML done. I will also be brushing off Journey to Xibalta and getting that ready for another shot at publication.

Right now, I'm looking at what I want to do in relation to my two week vacation I have coming up in June. While I will be traveling for some of it, I hope to get a lot of work done when I'm not. So my plan is to have MWMGML done by the middle of May, so I can rework Xibalta and continue Escape. I am hoping to have Xibalta done completely and the first draft of Escape done by the end of my vacation. That's the goal.

Still nothing new to report on Death or A Big, Beautiful Love. But I should have some new on at least one of them by next week. *fingers crossed*

I think that's it for this week. See you guys on Monday for a new Steve and Joey. Until then...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment