Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday Update-4/3/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! It's been a crazy week for me, so let's get right to the details.

The biggest news I have for this week is the release of When Friendship Becomes More as part of the Grand Adventures anthology. It didn't take long for the anthology to be an official BESTSELLER!!! The book has peaked at #2 at Amazon, #1 at DSP and #17 at AllRomance Ebooks. I even got this awesome graphic:

It's all very exciting! DSP is also offering T-shirts and prints to further help TJ and Eric. Check out all of the merchandise here.   

In other news, most of my week has been spent working on the rewrites from MWMGML. It's a lot of work, but so far so good. It will probably take me a little while until its done, but I think it will a better story.

I don't really have anything new to report on anything else. Most of my week has been consumed with the release and MWMGML. I'm hoping to have some more news for everyone next week.

I think that's it. The Saga of Steve and Joey will be back next week, so be sure to check back on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment