Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday Update-1/15/15

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone is doing well. I know I am. This has been a very exciting week for me. First of all, I had a birthday which is always fun. And I had a great one spent with friends, family and the best man a girl could ever want. Plus my football team won so that is always fun! And on top of that, I had a great writing week. So here is what I have done this week...

First of all, if anyone has missed it, I am part of a new free read round robin called "Different Tracks". There will be a new part posted every Monday and Thursday. Today's new chapter was done by Suki Fleet and can be found here. And if you need to catch up all of the back chapter can be found on my free read page.

As for my personal writing, this week I started the third book of the Noxium trilogy. It is called Rebellion and I am so excited about it. This one took me a little while to start since I had to completely junk my original outline and start over, but I think the story is going in the right direction now. I still have a ways to go, but I can finally see the end of this story.

I think that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Until next time...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment