Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday Update-1/29/15

Hello and Happy Thursday everyone!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Here is what my week has consisted of.

First of all, "Different Tracks"is moving right along. Today Charlie Cochet posted Part 8 which you can find here. So be sure to check that out. Part 9 will be right here so check back on Monday for the new part.

This week I have continued work on Rebellion. It's not very glamorous, but that's where my work is right now. And I will say it is starting to come along quite nicely.

Finally, on a personal note, things is my writing world will be starting to slow down a little bit over the next month or two. I have been in the process of buying a house and just this week everything came through. So in the next few weeks, I will be packing, closing on the deal, getting the house painted and prepared and then moving. I am super excited about this, but most of my free time will be going towards that and not writing.  Just please have patience with me while I work on settling in my first home. I might not be online as much and I might miss a post here and there. But I will be back in a few weeks better than ever!!! So thanks for understanding.

I think that's about it for now. Until next time...

~Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Sophie. Congratulations on your new home!

    ReplyDelete