Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday Update-1/8/15

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I know I did. It was nice to be able to take a little break from writing and spend some time with my family and friends. But now that the holidays are over I am starting to get back into my writing groove. So here's what's going on!

Kickass is still going strong. If you haven't picked up your copy yet, you can do so on Amazon. All of the links are under the My Books section of this website. Remember all of the proceeds go to Eric Arvin so it is a win-win. Get a great book and help out Eric! What more could you want?

Also this week was the debut of the new Free Read Round Robin "Different Tracks". This is an amazing story created by myself and seven other authors. You can find the first section below and the second section (written by Brynn Stein) here. So if you haven't started that, do so now because this isn't a story you will want to miss.

As for my personal writing, I have started to work again on the Noxium Trilogy. I am hoping to start book three within in the next few weeks and I am trying to get some editing and outlining down before I do that. I am so excited about this trilogy and I can't wait for everyone to read it.

I think that's about it for now. I hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great weekend everyone!!

~Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lot going on, Sophie! I'm psyched about Different Tracks and the Noxium Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete