Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Update-1/22/15

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good week. I know I am. And there have been some exciting things going on in the writing world. So let me talk a little about that.

"Different Tracks" is really starting to heat up. We are already on Part 6 (which was written by the amazing Kim Fielding). You can read it here. And I will be writing Part 7, which will go live on Monday so stay tuned for that.

Otherwise, I am still working on "Rebellion-Book 3 in the Noxium Trilogy". I am really excited about this series and am thrilled with how it is going so far. I may need some time to finish the series, because I want to get it right, but as long as that happens it will be fine.

I think that's it for now. But stay tuned because exciting things are coming...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment