Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Very Long Week

My goodness, this was a painfully long week. I think in that last three days I got a whopping eight hours of sleep. As expected, I did not get much writing done. I wrote one chapter over two days, totaling almost three thousand words. So, yeah...not very exciting. I am hope to get more done over the next few days, since I am am off, but I have a feeling I will not be as productive as last week since I will be catching up on sleep.

I would like to end by sending thoughts and prayers to Boston. Yesterday's events were a terrible tragedy in a string of violence that had plagued this nation in past months. End the violence! And may the people affected by this, as well as all of the victims of senseless violence, one day know peace.

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment