Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pre-Vacation Update

Well, I am now less than six hours before my long weekend begins. I am very excited to get out of town for a little bit for a girls' weekend. I have been crazy busy this week because I have had to work in addition to getting ready to go on vacation, but I was also successful in progressing Sacrifices. Believe me when I say that it is not the first time I have been very happy that this story is kind of writing itself. This week I was able to meet my goal of getting 3/4 of the book done. I just finished chapter 15 out of 20 and I am well past the 45,000 word total. So it is going really well. I am hoping to have the first draft done soon.

But for now, I am taking some time off from work and writing. I will update as soon as I get back to real life. Have a nice weekend everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment