Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello All!
     Well, I have returned from my New England vacation. I had a fabulous time and I got to do a lot of eating, shopping and site seeing. The only thing that I missed out on was sleep. I think that I spent the last 36 hours or so in a total fog from lack of sleep. So I have not done any writing since I got back. There are some times when you just have to accept that you can't write because if you try you will make so many mistakes that it would almost be counterproductive. So I am hoping to continue catching up on sleep and hopefully I will get enough brain function back by tomorrow night to pick it back up. If I can't, then I will resume on Tuesday.
      On a larger scale I have decided that my new goal is to have the first draft of Sacrifices done by May 7th. That will give me about a month to do edits so that I can have the novel sent into the publisher by June 13th. Fingers crossed.
      By the way, I am still waiting to hear back about Building. Waiting really is the hardest part.

Have a great week everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment