Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Update-1/16/14

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!

So the reason I update everyone on Thursdays is because I have off from work on Wednesdays and Thursdays, making those days my big writing days. However, on Tuesday this week, I came down with a horrible cold, of which I'm still feeling the effects. And as everyone knows, it's very hard to get motivated when you're sick. So not a lot got done this week, but here's the update anyway.

The one thing I accomplished this week: Death-Love and Happiness has been submitted for consideration. Keep your fingers crossed.

I did work a little bit more on Who I Really Am, but I didn't get the first draft done like I wanted. Hopefully, next week.

I also outlined a new short story that I'm doing for a charity anthology. It's tentatively called A Mysterious Savior. I'm hoping to get a piece of that started by next week.

All my other stories are exactly where they were last week. I may have some news to share next week, so stay tuned.

Have a good rest of the week everyone!

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment