Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Update-1/9/14

Hello everyone!
     Welcome to my brand-new Thursday Update. Every Thursday I will be posting updates on what's been going on in my writing life. So here's what's been going on:
      I have started a new short story for a charity anthology. Due to the short timeline, that has been taking up most of my time. Today, I finished the second draft and am hoping to send it in over the weekend. It is called When Friendship Becomes More and focuses on a group of college kids and what happens when two of them act on the growing love between them. The deadline for the anthology is a week from Monday so this project will probably move quite quickly. Stay tuned for more information on that.
     Death-Meet Love and Happiness is also moving along quite nicely. I have finished the second draft and should only need one more before sending it in. I'm working on the synopsis now and I am hoping to send it in next week.
    I have also started working on a brand-new series called the Elpis series. The YA series is a contemporary series, focusing on children with disabilities in a boarding school. I have the first book outlined and the prologue written, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I will probably be going back to it next week, so we'll see how I feel about it then.
    I have started to look for other publishers for the Xibalta series. I haven't sent anything in yet, nor am I sure I am going to. At this point, I want to see what's going on with my other stories before moving on this one. After all, I can't have too many projects going at once.
     MWMGML is still being considered. Stay tuned.

Well, I think that's everything. Don't forget to check back on Monday for the next chapter in my free read serial The Saga of Steve and Joey. See you then.

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment